Popevilla cottages are two newly converted Pembrokeshire barns, on a smallholding 5 minutes from the county town of Haverfordwest, and 20 minutes from the old county town of Pembroke. The Pembrokeshire cottages are centrally located for the visitor to roam the wonderful rugged coast line of north and south Pembrokeshire. Also within easy access to the Preseli Mountains.
The cottages are semi detatched single storey Pembrokeshire barns, with double glazing throughout,but still retaining many original details. The property is accessed via a layby from the A4076, into the front of the property via wooden gate into a gravelled forecourt. There is a NO SMOKING and no pet policy in the cottages.
- There is a good mobile phone reception, but no internet access at the property, but with many local pubs and restaurants, public libraries offering this service.
- There is a good bus network within easy access to the property, which in turn connects to the coastal network.
- There are train stations situated in Haverfordwest with a good taxi service and also a small request station in the village of Johnston both within easy reach of the property.
- Haverfordwest has a good farmers market where local groceries can be purchased either through the proprietor or through Pembrokeshire produce direct and internet shopping facility.
- Haverfordwest has an 18 hole golf course within 4 miles of the cottages
- Indoor go cart course at County Show Ground Haverfordwest.
- Cinema and theatre at Milford Haven .
- Oakwood theme park.
- Visit the two working woollen mills Tregwynt & middle mill both in north Pembrokeshire.