- Popevilla Cottages want you to have an enjoyable holiday, but we cannot guarantee this or any acts of God. Therefore Popevilla Cottages need to make you aware of the terms and conditions of your letting arrangement.
- The description of the property is accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor does the description form any contract. Popevilla Cottages reserves the right to alter or improve any of the property, accommodation, or surrounding without notice
- All prices may be subject to change and are available on asking. All bookings will be accepted under and governed by English and Welsh law. Once you have booked with Popevilla Cottages you have entered into a contract and you are legally bound to pay Popevilla Cottages in full a non-refundable payment. If you are concerned that you may have to cancel your booking, and lose the money you have paid or agreed to pay you should consider taking out a cancelation insurance from a reputable insurance supplier.
- A deposit of 30% of the total booking fee must be paid within 48 hours of the booking request, with a covering email for online booking, or if cheque then a covering email to confirm that the money is on its way. The balance of the money is due 60 days before the start of the holiday WITHOUT REMINDERS FROM POPEVILLA COTTAGES. If the booking request is within the 60 day period of the booking request then the money for the booking should be made in full with a covering email to confirm this. Popevilla Cottages reserves the right to declare the contract void, and deposit forfeit and re-let the accommodation should the balance not be received within the time limit. All deposits are non-refundable.
- When you submit a booking via email a reply email will be sent to acknowledge your enquiry and to PROVISIONALLY book the accommodation. This does not form a contract with Popevilla Cottages. A contract only arises when the deposit or full payment has been paid and an email or letter has been sent with confirmation from Popevilla Cottages.
- Holiday cancellation is not included in the rental and should the hirer have to cancel the booking a refund will not be made. Popevilla cottages recommends that a cancelation insurance is taken out to cover for any eventualities.
- Popevilla Cottages must be notified either by email or letter of a cancelation prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- Should Popevilla Cottages have to cancel the holiday for any reason all money paid will be refunded immediately to the hirer from Popevilla Cottages. No further financial claims against Popevilla Cottages will be considered.
- Customers are advised to obtain holiday insurance covering injury, loss, and damage to personal property, as no such insurance is included in the agreement.
Tenant Hirer’s Obligations
- The hirer agrees that the number of people staying in the property will not be more than the number stated in the booking.
- The hirer will indemnify Popevilla Cottages against any loss, damage, or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions, or arising from the fault of the hirer or any member of the hirer’s party.
- The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents including the security of the property. The hirer will report any damages, losses or breakages as soon as they occur. Popevilla Cottages reserve the right to charge for any repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission or any of the hirer’s party, guests or invitees.
- Due to the adjoining nature of the property the hirer’s party agree to conduct themselves in such a fashion as to cause no undue noise or annoyance or disturbance to the neighbouring proprietors or occupiers, both internally and externally around the grounds. Popevilla Cottages ask that you respect your fellow guests and leave and return in a quiet fashion if during the early hours or late evening.
- It is the sole discretion of Popevilla Cottages that in the event that you are in breach of the above Popevilla Cottages may ask you to leave immediately. A refund ofupto 50% of the remaining balance of the holiday term will be refunded within 14 working days subject to any adjustment for damages, breakages, or additional cleaning as specified in the agreement
- The hirer undertakes to leave the accommodation clean and tidy. Popevilla cottages reserves the right to add an additional charge for extra cleaning if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
- Popevilla Cottages endeavours to be eco-friendly and all hirers are asked to keep the heating at 20’C.
- As far as the law allows, Popevilla Cottages takes no responsibility for loss, damage, or injury to the hirer or any of the party as a consequence of this agreement.
- Popevilla Cottages takes no responsibility for the theft, loss, or damage to the hirer’s property including vehicles, bicycles or any other items left in or around the premises or parking area.
- The proprietors or whomsoever reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time.
- Every effort has been made to make the hirer’s stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If however there is a cause of complaint, Popevilla Cottage is anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. It is essential that the hirer contact the proprietors so that any complaint can be resolved speedily.
- Popevilla cottages are not suitable for wheelchair users, but are accessible to people with hearing or visual impairment.
- The cottages are situated in a gravelled forecourt and access to the cottages is by single step entry.
- Internally the cottages are single floor layout; Lansker cottage has no internal steps and a walk in shower with stool.
- Pembroke Haven; Single storey layout with a step in the access corridor leading to the second bedroom and bathroom, also a step into the large shower.
Popevilla Cottages tries to be eco-friendly and requests guests to be aware of the impact of using the heating in excess, and to switch off all lights when not in use. And to sort refuse into the recycle bins in the cottages.
The contact embodied in the booking is governed by English& Welsh law, and subject to the jurisdiction of the English court.